Norgen Valves & Fittings
Midwest Valves & Controls has long experience with supplying IMI Norgren products. We have one of the world’s largest ranges of valves ranging from those used in everyday applications to a version with an MTBF value of many years.
We are delighted now to announce that we have access to the full range of IMI Norgren Parts listed in their Express Catalogue – this represents 2,300 stocked parts that are ready for same-day dispatch and fast delivery.
Why choose Norgren valves? In industrial automation, Norgren valves can be as simple or complex as required.
Norgren has been manufacturing many different pneumatic products in many countries fit for purpose. We can supply IMI Buschjost and IMI Herion products too.
We stock and supply the following products from this company…
- Air preparation equipment
- Fittings & tubing
IMI Norgren is a world-class manufacturer of fluid and motion-control technologies. They deliver effective solutions that improve the productivity and efficacy of your equipment.
Norgen Maintenance & Spare Parts
With IMI Norgren products, you can maximize the efficacy of your planned maintenance to prevent breakdowns, save money, and know that your machinery will operate efficiently and safely.
The IMI Norgren Express Catalogue includes fast access to spare parts and service kits including:
- Directional Control Valves – from the simplest to the most complex, the range includes sub-base valves, valve islands, inline valves, mechanical/manual valves, flow control valves, and non-return valves.
- Actuators – otherwise referred to as pneumatic drives or cylinders, these provide force and motion to industrial automation applications. The range includes round line actuators, ISOLine profile and tie-rod cylinders, compact actuators, rodless actuators, rotary actuators, guided units and slides, air bellows, switches, shock absorbers and more. https://www.getfreejobsalert.com/
- Air Preparation – essential for the performance of your compressed air system. The IMI Norgren Range includes but is not limited to filter regulators, filters, lubricators, pressure valves and regulators, combination units, and soft-start dump valves.
- Fittings, Tubing and Accessories – including blow guns, ball valves, exhaust silencers, tubing, hoses, cutters, and an array of fittings in composite, nickel-plated brass, stainless steel, and more.
IMI Norgren Parts come with a standard 2-year warranty. You can also check out the IMI Norgren App, which enables you to find what you need from IMI Norgren anytime, anywhere.
Our Range of Norgen Valve Products
At Midwest Valves, we offer access to the very best quality industrial parts available from a wide array of manufacturers, as well as the expertise and industry experience in Australia to accurately interpret your requirements and to provide the perfect solution for your specific needs. Contact us today to place your order or to seek advice or guidance relating to your unique needs.