There are many ways to control the rate of fluid flow in a pipeline. Midwest Valves & Controls’ engineer will size the control valves for your plant based on the process and environmental conditions for your plant. Information we need is as follows:
Fluid name and properties- is it 2 phase, if corrosive what chemical are we dealing with?
- Inlet pressure
- Outlet pressure
- Flow rate range from minimum to maximum
- Fluid temperature
- Failure action on pneumatic or electric actuators on loss of air or power
- Type of actuator required
- Position transmitters- do they need to be smart?
- Signal to the positioner- 4-20ma or other
This will enable us to obtain the best choice for the situation from a variety of manufacturers.
Valve Brands We Supply
Advanced Industrial Systems
All Valves Pty Ltd
AVFI Pty Ltd
AVK Flow Control
GF Piping Systems
Industrial Fittings Sales
John Valves Pty Ltd
Matrix Process Solutions-Alpha Laval
SMC Pneumatics Spirax-Sarco